Justice Law Ltd, solicitors - Property, Landlord & Tenant

Landlord & Tenant



Landlord & Tenant Law

You can rely on Justice Law for assistance in all stages of landlord and tenant matters from land acquisition, planning applications & appeals, drafting lease or tenancy agreements to issuing Housing Act 1988 section 8 or section 21 notices. In case of disputes between landlord and tenant,  we offer great value for money with our expert advice and no-win-LOW fee retainers. It is illegal eviction if a landlord: don’t give tenants the correct notice to leave the property or evicts tenants without a court order. Generally, the landlords can evict tenants who have an assured shorthold tenancy using a  Section 21 notice - if they want property back after the fixed term ends, or Section 8 notice if tenants are in breach of the tenancy

We are based in Aylesbury and serve across Buckinghamshire, London and South East England

Contact Justice Law

Property Litigation



Eviction & Possession

What is a Section 21 Notice seeking possession?A Section 21 Notice is used when a landlord requires the tenant to vacate a rented property by a specified date. It must be used to legally terminate an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST). Section 21 notice must give the tenants at least 2 months’ notice to leave your property. Getting the date right can be tricky, and must take into account the actual date tenancy is to end. Landlord should fill a specific form [Form 6a] if the tenancy started on or after 1 October 2015.
What is a Section 8 Notice to quit?A section 8 notice is served on the tenant by a landlord wishing to regain possession of a property during the fixed term of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST). Landlord can give between 2 weeks’ and 2 months’ notice depending on which terms have been broken, and must specify on the notice which terms of the tenancy they’ve broken.

Contact Justice Law

Planning & Construction Law



Expert in Planning & Construction Law 

If you intend to develop or improve land and buildings, speak with our in-house experienced solicitor. We are happy to be your first port of call for building and construction matters including disputes between builder and homeowner, mortgage-provider or neighbour. 
We have a wealth of experience in planning applications, building regulations, party wall matters and the dispute resolution. Adjudication decisions in non-residential projects are made within a 42-day deadline. Our unique combination of construction industry experience and legal  qualifications enables us to offer value for money. We have the skills to respond proactively to the commercial needs of your project. Call us on 01296 394 700 or 07951 454 426 for more information. 

Contact Justice Law

Construction Law



We can help with:

  • Planning applications and appeals.
  • Preparing drawings and other paperwork necessary for planning permission in England.
  • Advice and drawings for building regulations and council approvals, JCT contract documents, CDM regulations, health and safety matters.
  • Drafting leases and dealing with existing and potential disputes, both in or out of court.

Our specialist construction,  Landlord & Tenant  law. solicitor will assist you - in  Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, London,  South East England and beyond 

Contact Justice Law

Construction disputes



Party Wall Act, construction litigation

The Party Wall etc Act 1996 may affect someone who either wishes to carry out work covered by the Act (the Building Owner), or receives notification under the Act of proposed adjacent work (the Adjoining Owner).We advise on your rights, obligations and the process; from council applications to dispute resolution - in and out of court.We offer value for money on the resolution of construction disputes.

  • Direct negotiations with the actual or potential opponent
  • Adjudication & arbitrations
  • Litigation in the county court, the Construction and Technology Court and other high courts in England.

Contact Justice Law

Housing disrepair


Housing disrepair

As a tenant in private or social housing, your home must be kept by your landlord in reasonable condition and in a good state of repair. If you have reported any disrepair to your landlord and it has not been dealt with, you may be entitled to claim for compensation for disrepair under section 11 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985. 
The  Landlord is under obligation to maintain the structure and exterior of the property, including installations for the supply of water, gas and electricity, heating systems, drainage and sanitary appliance 



Contact Justice Law

Contact Justice Law - No win LOW fee

Drop us a line!

We advise landlords & tenants

If you are a tenant or landlord and need help e.g. with a tenancy agreement, eviction, non-protected deposits, get in touch. Call us, drop us a line, email law@justicelaw.co.uk or WhatsApp message to 07951 454456.


Justice Law Solicitors - No win LOW fee

Claydon House, 1 Edison Road, Aylesbury, Bucks HP19 8TE. United Kingdom

01296 394700 Mobile 07951 454426